FOR WOMEN WITH HIGH SENSITIVITY
All of your online counseling sessions, including EMDR are flexible and fully customizable depending on your personal circumstances and your specific needs.
Reasons you should contact me for
online counseling. I...
Specialize in working with women who are just like you:
Highly Sensitive, Introverted, Empathic, or INFJ (MyersBriggs)
Will make sure you receive the validation you never heard (No, you are not crazy!)
Can support you as you figure out what it is you really want for yourself
Will help you take an objective look at what is and is not working for you
Assist you as you decide who or what needs to get the boot in your life
Will be your cheerleader and your accountability partner
Hold space for you that is safe and 100% judgment-free (No matter what you tell me!)
Offer honest but compassionate and empathetic feedback
Can help you be even more awesome than you already are
People seek counseling for all different reasons.
IT IS A GOOD TIME TO SEE A THERAPIST IF YOU
CAN RELATE TO THE SIGNS & SYMPTOMS BELOW
Are You Experiencing
DIFFICULTY BEING ASSERTIVE
LACK OF CONFIDENCE
These are just some of the symptoms of:
Anxiety, Depression, Low Self-Esteem, Trauma
Attention Deficit Disorder, and Stress.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above or just don't feel like yourself anymore, reach out to a counselor.
Through working with me, clients
have been able to:
- Feel comfortable in their own skin
- Break the pattern of negative thinking.
- Take time for themselves without feeling guilty.
- Feel confident saying no to others and yes to themselves.
- Begin to see their true worth and treat themselves with compassion.
- Determine that they are a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and not "defective."
- Realize they were in an emotionally abusive relationship and never knew it.
- Forgive their parent(s) for the emotionally supportive childhood they couldn't give them.
- Learn ways to cope with their feelings instead of numbing out with alcohol/food/sleep.
Feel like you can relate?
Want to learn more?